DIY prints

10.30.2012

How many of you out there have seen pop art tops such as this one and/or graphic saying tops such as this one and said to yourself, "I want it so badly I could just die. However if I spend that kind of money, my husband will kill me." OK, well I don't about you but that was my thought. So to find a happy medium, DIY!

I purchased 2 plain basic sweatshirts and iron-on printer transfer sheets for dirt cheap at Walmart.1. Find a picture of a logo you like, a graphic print, or even a picture of your dog Scruffy. Whatever floats your creative boat. Once you've found the perfect design, print on regular paper to test first as to not waste your iron-on transfer sheets. Once all is good, mirror image your design and print.2. Cut out your design to avoid having a paper like rectangle print on your top.3. Position your design face down on your garment and iron on.4. Voila! So simple, so quick, and the best part...so CHEAP! I can't wait to wear my trendy inexpensive tops and post some outfit pics.
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY SHOPBOP GIVEAWAY HERE !!! 

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on 10.30.2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “DIY prints”

Sheree said...

THIS IS AWESOME! WILL IT WORK WITH ANY PIC..WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR FROM?
SHEREE XX

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Fabulous idea!!

Katrina Sung said...

I love them both!! I managed to track down a cheaper alternative to the Markus Lupfer KA-POW jumper here in the UK. I am definatly going to try the tres cool one, I prefer your version to the asos one!!
Thanks for the great tip!!

Lena Antonacci said...

@Sheree: It should work with any picture. I got my pop art print on Google image and I made the "tres chic" print on Adobe Illustrator.
Have fun with your DIY!

Lena xoxo

Lena Antonacci said...

@Katrinasung: Thank you so much :)

Lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...