CamO

1.21.2013



The camouflage trend has been seen on everyone, everywhere. Surprisingly enough, it is very versatile and can be worn dressed down paired with sneakers, a cool tee and a blazer. Or slightly more fancy as I try to demonstrate, with heels and pearls. 
Do you own any camouflage print in your closet? I'd love to see how you wear yours. I will do a new feature on my blog (and will try to keep it consistent, I promise). Every Friday, I will feature different
bloggers wearing a specific trend that I will choose. You send me your pictures and I will post you. This will give my readers an insight on how to wear that trend through different perspectives and also a chance to expose different bloggers.
The trend for this Friday is...Camouflage. Pants, accessories, jackets, shoes, etc. As long as the print is there.
Send your photos to antonacci.lena@gmail.com









top: Zara
pants: Zara - find similar here
shoes: Steve Madden (old) - find similar here
necklace: Aldo (old) - find similar here

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on 1.21.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “CamO”

Sheree said...

This looks awesome and I like your feature idea! I wore my camo with stripes too..will send it to you now!
Sheree xxx

Sharon Lei said...

Lena. Gosh, you are one of the stylish mama's I know. I love it! :) I am a fam of the camo print for sure. I recently added a pair of skinnies to my camo arsenal. I've already worn them twice in one week. hahaha. I recently posted a camo look on the blog. I'd love to send you the photo so I could be considered for your Friday posts. :)

Hope your week is off to a great start!!!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Lena Antonacci said...

@Sharon Thanks love!!!

Lena xoxo

Lena Antonacci said...

@Sharon Thanks love!!!

Lena xoxo

Nevena said...

Perfect outfit!

http://dollnationblog.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Love the oufit, those pants are amaze! Ive got a few camo pieces, will be sure to email through some pics! xx

www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...