Easter snowfall

4.16.2014

Can you tell that I’m freezing in these pictures? How is it possible for it to be sunny and 24° one day, snowing and 1° the next?  Granted the snow melted instantly and it didn’t call for me to take out my boots again but snow none the less. It’s April! April showers bring May flowers. April snow however just brings dead grass.
The Farmer’s Almanac is predicting a warmer than usual summer. Let’s hope they’re right because I really cannot take this weather anymore.



sweater: c/o Oasap
coat: Sheinside (old) - find similar here
jeans: Levis
shoes: Winners - find similar here
 
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 4.16.2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Easter snowfall”

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful! I love the t shirt, and you can't tell you're freezing at all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...