finding the perfect "boyfriend"

8.13.2014


Anyone else have issues finding the perfect “boyfriend” jean? Why is it so difficult? Is it because we are not shaped like our boyfriends? I’ve got some hips and while still small, I do have a butt. So in order for me to get that ideal “boyfriend” loose fit around my hips, there’s always a huge gap around my waist. On the other hand, if I find a style that fits my waist, it tends to always be too tight around my hips, hence losing that whole “boyfriend” look. UGH!! No wonder they’re called “boyfriend” jeans, they cause too much headaches. Hardy har har!! I will be making my comedy debut at your local run down dive soon J
All this to say, that after so much frustration, I have finally found my perfect “boyfriend” fit! They’re loose enough around my hips and legs however still fit my waist line without leaving a gap. The distress and rips give these jeans that whole “I’ve had these forever” vintage vibe. They are absolutely impeccable and my new go-to denim for style and comfort. Oh yeah, did I mention that they’re only $34.50 at Ardene?!?!?!? Also, they are having an online denim event where you get 15% off when you purchase a pair of denim. Go get yours now!
(The style I’m wearing is not currently on-line but will be soon. Stay tuned!)



sweater: c/o Ardene (old) - find similar here or here
jeans: c/o Ardene
shoes: c/o Oasap
 
 

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 8.13.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “finding the perfect "boyfriend"”

Maria J - Paqui said...

Which you are wearing in this post looks perfect on you!! and with these shoes the look is perfect.
Kisses.

Gemeladas

Lena Antonacci said...

@Maria J - Paqui: Aww, thank you love!! xoxo

Lena

Unknown said...

Me encanta tu look, es perfectooo!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...