shearling

9.22.2014


Every winter, you will catch me wearing my Canada Goose coat and that’s pretty much it. This year, I will be singing a different tune. I’ve stocked up on some fabulous jackets that should also get me through the harsh winter without putting a damper on my style.
 
The first of my collection is this leather shearling biker jacket from MissGuided. I love it because 1: The shearling is a hot trend for Fall 2014 and 2: It’s just plain fabulous!  
Biker + shearling = perfection







jacket: c/o MissGuided
shirt: Primark
jeans: c/o Smart Set (old) - find similar here
shoes: Winners (old) - find similar here
 

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.22.2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “shearling”

Unknown said...

Love this outfit! That jacket is perfect with plaid

Emma | With A City Dream

Melissa Ricci said...

Love, love, love! Your eyebrows look amazing by the way! xo

Lena Antonacci said...

@Melissa Ricci: Thank you! A work in progress. I'm still not completely happy with them.

Lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...