when you comfort me

9.16.2014

Comfort and coziness is my outfit of choice when...well, anytime really. Sneakers over heels any day. Leggings over encumbering jeans or pants any day. And a cozy knit sweater literally any day. I am the type of person that will blast the cold air on just so I can get snug and warm in blankets and duvets. Probably the only thing I like about the cooler temperatures...fireplaces, knit throws, and a good cup of hot chocolate. Bring it on Fall!!







cardigan: c/o Missguided
top: c/o Ardene
leggings: American Apparel
sneakers: New Balance (old) - find similar here
 
 
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER GIVEAWAY HERE!!

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.16.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “when you comfort me”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...