a trendy way to stay warm this fall

10.16.2014

I purchased this cape at Forever 21 a few years back, at least over 5 years ago. And believe it or not, I’ve never worn it. I wish I had an answer for you as to why not but I haven’t got the faintest idea. Since the weather has been too cold for just a sweater but too hot for a jacket, I decided that this would be the time to dust it off and put it on. So glad I’m somewhat of a hoarder.

 Also many different ways to wear and utilize this in your everyday life:
  1. Wrap a belt around it at your waist.
  2. Wear it as an oversize scarf.
  3. Don’t just use it as outerwear over your top but wrap it over your jacket too.
  4. Tie it around your waist to create a makeshift kilt.
  5. Use it as a blanket.
  6. Wrap it over your head to protect you from rain.
  7. Use it as a tablecloth.
  8. Wrap your wet hair in it after your shower.
  9. Use it as a baby swaddle.
  10. Use it to be a stylish superhero.

Honestly people, the list just goes on! ;)
How would you guys wear a cape?
 
P.S. Outtake of this photo shoot at end of post or is it just another way to use this cape? Use it as a shield!










cape: Forever 21 (old) - find similar here
sweater: random - find similar here
jeans: Joe's Jeans
boots: Aldo
 

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 10.16.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “a trendy way to stay warm this fall”

Alex said...

i love the boots, you are rocking this outfit...

Venoma said...

Love it!

Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and feel free to enter my Oasap GIVEAWAY !
XoXo Venoma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...