winter shminter

11.19.2014

So winter is officially here. Well not officially as the first day of winter is December 21st but the snow and cold are here so might as well be.
Anyway, just because the weather says not to, doesn't mean you should put away your summer clothing just yet. I know some people do this but I am not the type of person who stores away their lighter weight clothes in the winter and vice versa. Everything is out in the open all year round. Therefore I can permit myself to play around in my closet a little bit. For example, this gorgeous floral tank in silky soft fabric. Obviously I would never wear this out in this weather unless I were headed for the cuckoo's nest but that's where turtleneck's come in.

turtleneck: c/o Ardene
tank top: c/o Ardene
pants: H&M
boots: Aldo (old) - find similar here
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 11.19.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “winter shminter”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...