grandpa Lena here to water your lawn

1.27.2015

My life is complete. I've achieved the ultimate faux-pas since 1971 (year subject to interpretation). I've gone mad, yes, but at least I won't be cold when I get to Hell, because I'm wearing socks. With. Sandals.
 
As Stormageddon is raging on in the Atlantic Northeast, all New Yorkers are indoors losing their minds and all Bostonians had to go pahk their cah for the week. Ironically, only in Canada are we flipping the bird and mooning our southern neighbours (we're not even getting a snowflake).
 
So, to piss of humanity, I decided to wear sandals (Birkenstock style sandals are back baby) with socks (3 pairs to be exact) because yeah, we might not be getting any snow, but it's still minus #icetits degrees outside and I didn't want to catch a cold. To match my grandpa feet, I am splendidly wearing boyfriend jeans and a turtleneck, and had to hold myself back from wearing a chain over it. Thank god someone already married me.
 
As my fave Hebrew deli owner would say, "You hef to hef a lotta bowls to vear zat." Yeah yeah yeah, but what's fashion if it ain't ballsy, ya know? Overall, I think this look is killer, comfy, and it's all over the runway so you might as well get used to it!


sweater: c/o SmartSet (old) - find similar here
jeans: c/o Ardene
shoes: Birkenstock
 

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 1.27.2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “grandpa Lena here to water your lawn”

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

Your commentary is hilarious.I love seeing your personality. You look extremely comfortable in your oufit.

Patricia G. said...

Cool! Love the sandals with the socks!
xoxo
www.donkeycool.es

Melissa Ricci said...

I love the look and am cracking up at the post! My funny girlfriend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...