DIY or die

7.21.2015

Stick your hand in the bottom of your purse and rummage around a little. Whatd’ya find? I found $12. Geez, Louise, I’m rich!
 
I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got twelve dollars in my pocket”
 
*6 hours later*
 
After all my fave shops were vandalized by moi, I headed over to someplace unexpected. I headed to the thrift shop. And guess what I fouuuuuund!
 
This amazing black blazer. And because the fit wasn't quite right, I took care of it with some scissors. After coppin' it, washin' it, 'bout to go and get some compliments, I was ready to reintroduce it as this cute vest. paired it with some cutoffs to keep the theme going and voila!
 
No description needed, I mean come on! Savin' my money and I'm hella happy that's a bargain, bitch.
I will give a shiny new dolla to anyone who can find all the references to Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.



sleeveless blazer: thrifted DIY - find similar here
shorts: DIY Levis - find similar here
shoes: Winners (old) - find similar here
 
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 7.21.2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “DIY or die”

Unknown said...

love this look!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...