Only You - Inspiration

8.18.2016

Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? I get mine from other bloggers, brand lookbooks, movies, etc.
Last year, I laced up my sneakers around my ankle rather than your typical bunny ears tie.
I thought it was pretty cool and as you can see from my Instagram, still do it to this day. Lace-up anything is incredibly trendy now so I fit right in :)
I got my inspiration from the movie Only You featuring Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr. It's an older movie from 1994 and if you're a hopeless romantic as I am, you'll love it just as much as I do. God knows how many times I've seen it and can probably recite the entire film out to you.
Thinking back on the film, I realize that not only are the way she tied her sneakers in the film trendy, but other outfits as well are pretty relevant today.
Shop a few looks below and if you haven't watched the movie yet...in the words of Ellie Goulding, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
 
 
 
 
only you - 1

 
only you - 2

 






















only you - 3
 

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 8.18.2016 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Only You - Inspiration”

pavlinajavurkova said...

Ouu, ten předposlední outfit je perfektní!! díky za inspiraci :)

Style Solution - giveaway o Bourjois rtěnky!

shanaz@RS said...

OMG, I would so do this from now on! I hate tying laces but this style, I can definitely do. Haha. Thank you for the inspo lovely :D x

Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

Lena Antonacci said...

@shanaz@RS: lol...I can only tie these sneakers that way. The long laces permit it and it just looks freaking awesome!

Lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...